• BACKING IN Vijay Singh lost on the last hole for the second week in a row but still got back to No. 1. This week he'll try to finish third.
• ARNIE'S ARMORY The USGA will name part of its renovated museum after Arnold Palmer. How's Nicklaus going to top that?
• BAGGER RULE The USGA announced that transgender golfers can play in its events. Now the LPGA is the only place a newly minted gal can't get a game.
• CHUNKY T Tiger Woods took a huge divot off the tee with his three-wood. Married six months and he's already getting fat.
• CAREER COLLISION Beer truck driver turned senior pro Mark Johnson holed out for eagle from the 72nd fairway in winning the Toshiba Classic. Bottoms up.
• THE GAMBLER Phil Mickelson spent his week off ski racing in Beaver Creek, Colo. Disappointed after Doral, O.K., but suicidal?
• KIDS' PLAY Annika Sorenstam, 34, won the Safeway International. She's not a teenager?
DAVID GRAY/REUTERS (BAGGER)