• Brady Sketch: When a courtroom artist failed to capture Tom Brady's chiseled beauty, the Internet exploded in a stream of memes placing Ugly Tom in new contexts.
• Nick Kyrgios: During a tense match with No. 5 Stan Wawrinka, Kyrgios took the time to point out that Wawrinka's girlfriend had reportedly been untrue with another player.
• Baylor: The Bears claimed coincidence, but their team picture featured the players wearing numbers 61 and 58 lined up next to each other, re-creating the score of the team's win over archrival TCU last year.
• Rex Ryan: The former Jets coach signed linebacker IK Enemkpali one day after New York cut him for breaking the jaw of starting quarterback Geno Smith.
• The Lions: During their game against the Jets on Aug. 13 they piled on, following the announcement that Smith wouldn't play by blasting the song "Can't Feel My Face."
• Brandon Coleman: The Saints' second-year receiver signed autographs for fans who confused him with teammate and fellow wideout Marques Colston.
Check out the SI Media podcast with Richard Deitsch each week for the latest buzz in sports at SI.com/podcast
SIGN OF THE APOCALYPSE
Parma, the former Serie-A Italian soccer club relegated to the fourth tier, is in such poor financial shape that it's selling off trophies of past championships.
JOHNER IMAGES/BRAND X/GETTY IMAGES (TROPHY); JAMES WORRELL/GETTY IMAGES (TAG)